[Tweeters] Long-tailed Jaeger Whatcom county

FanterLane fanterlane at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 21:41:14 PDT 2014

Hi tweeters,
This afternoon I observed a adult long-tailed Jaeger make a pass by Sandy Point at 2:40 pm. After chasing some Mew Gulls the bird flew south across Lummi Bay. I was there for about and 1:40 minutes, with a signal Hermann's Gull and 8 common murres being the other highlights. Identification notes are on ebird as well as the full checklist.

I also had a MacGillivray's Warbler on my rd this morning witch is the first I've seen there this fall.

Good birding,
Fanter Lane
Acme WA
fanterlane at gmail.com