[Tweeters] Vaux's Happening

Larry Schwitters leschwitters at me.com
Fri Sep 19 23:35:32 PDT 2014

For the last three evenings there's been 40,000 Vaux's Swifts roosting in our two monitored roost sites north of San Francisco. It's been an early and intense migration for these small birds and we would like to keep an eye on how many are still coming in from Canada. Keith Wiggers documented nearly 9000 tonight at Old Northern State in Sedro Woolley. But we need help up there.

Vaux's Happening wants you. Send me an email and get scheduled for a wildlife encounter you will never forget.

Larry Schwitters
Issaquah