[Tweeters] Wylie Game Range - No Little Blue but Ruff and Lewis WP Consolation

Blair Bernson blair at washingtonadvisorygroup.com
Sun Sep 14 15:22:53 PDT 2014

Doug Schurman called me this a.m. after he and
Mochael Hobbs saw the Little Blue Heron. I got up
there around 12:30 and met Gary Bletsch and others
who had been there for some time. The Little Blue
Heron was not seen again but we were able to watch
the Ruff on logs with Yellowlegs and the Lewis's
Woodpecker which continued to fly catch from the
telephone poles at the Headquarters parking lot.
Nice consolation prizes,

--
Blair Bernson
Edmonds