[Tweeters] a few migrants still hanging...

Vicki Biltz vickibiltz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 13:00:45 PDT 2014

Hi Tweeters,
Due to being gone all the time, as well as never having a forest at my
disposal until now, I have noticed a nice number of species still hanging
around. So I'm just going to share them with you, they may be on time, or
may be running late, I've never had the opportunity to pay attention to
this part of birding life until now.

Black Headed Grosbeak, going into adult plumage, female
Black Throated Gray Warbler, actually a couple..
Western Tanagers,
Cassins Vireo
Swainsons Thrush is still here, altho elevation wise, it may be normal...

I've had a few songs/calls, I am not familiar with, which may be due to the
fact I've never had such a great place on a daily basis, this time of
year...

We now have deer in the back close to the house, so I expect the rose
bushes I salvaged are not long for this world...

Vicki Biltz
Buckley WA, 98321

vickibiltz at gmail.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/saw-whets_new/