[Tweeters] Vaux's Swifts in Tenino (Tuesday)

Paul Hicks phicks at accessgrace.org
Thu Sep 4 17:07:30 PDT 2014

Tweets, Sorry for the late post. At 7:55am I saw two swifts exit the chimney
while driving by the auto shop across from City Hall at Sussex x Hodgden in
Tenino. I don't know if there were more. This was a fairly impressively
active fall roost about 8-9 years ago but little-to-none since then (and
little-to-none monitoring). Larry or someone might want to know. Good
birding!
-- Paul Hicks / Tenino, s Thurston Co / phicks AT accessgrace DOT org