[Tweeters] Re: White-headed Woodpeckers

scompton1251 at charter.net scompton1251 at charter.net
Thu Sep 4 12:57:13 PDT 2014

Dave and all woodpecker fans.

I will be in Seattle September 17-23 for my daughter''s wedding, and
would love to add White-headed Woodpecker to my life list. I have looked
for them twice on Cameron lake Road in the Okanogan and in the San
Jacintos in Southern Calif., but no success so far. Black-backed
Woodpecker would be a bonus, and am informed they both have been seen on
Rattlesnake Creek Road west of Wenas. Any more up-to-date information
would be gratefully received.

Steve Compton
Greenville SC