[Tweeters] Lake Sammamish SP American White Pelican Continues

Marvin Hoekstra marvin.hoekstra at frontier.com
Sun Nov 30 18:13:00 PST 2014

Tweeters,

Arriving at the Lake Sammamish SP Boat Launch at the east end of the park at
3:30 pm today, I learned that the pelican was on the second beach from the
west end of the park. I drove over there to find that the bird had flown
back east. Arriving again at the boat launch at 4:30 pm, I spotted the
pelican in the large bay area to the left of the boat launch, about 200 yds
away. The Canvasbacks had been seen at the boat launch at 3:30 pm, just
before my arrival, but had flown.

Marvin S. Hoekstra