[Tweeters] American White Pelican - Photo and Video

rohan kamath rohankamath88 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 17:07:20 PST 2014

Spent the last couple of afternoons with with American White Pelican at
Lake Sammamish State Park. Made some images and a video today.
Thanks Ollie for helping us find him again today after the Bald Eagle
chased him away.

Photo: http://goo.gl/M3o8CJ

Video: http://youtu.be/XBLomEwIJlY

Other highlights include a couple of Varied Thrushes, some American Pipits
and a very large flock(few hundred) of Pine Siskins.
We also saw most of the other usual suspects but dipped on the long tailed
duck that Grace and Ollie found yesterday.

-Regards,
Rohan Kamath
Software Development Engineer
Amazon.com, Seattle, WA.