[Tweeters] Jan event with Joe Meche

Twink Coffman wilber4818 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 12:55:12 PST 2014

*Whatcom Museum at 121 Prospect St.. Bellingham*

*Brown Bag: Winter Birds of the Salish Sea, Joe Meche*

*Thursday, January 15, 12:30 PM*

*$3 suggested donation/Museum members free*

The Salish Sea is one of the most scenic and biologically-rich bodies of
water in the world and home to a fascinating variety of birds and marine
mammals. With glacier-clad peaks in every direction, and enchanting
islands, sheltered coves and estuaries ever-present, this highly-accessible
area beckons to our resident and migratory birds. Join Joe Meche as we take
a virtual tour of winter birds in this familiar and beautiful ecosystem.

--
happy birding
Twink
wilber4818 at gmail.com