[Tweeters] FW: AMERICAN WHITE PELICAN now at Lake Sam boat launch

Sharon Cormier-Aagaard scormieraa001 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 29 23:40:05 PST 2014

I'm forwarding my Tweeters message sent Sat, 11/29, at 3:06 pm, which bounced cause I cc'd too many people. Lesson learned.

I believe the pelican roosts for the night in the small cove just to the left of the boat launch area at Lake Sam. It wasn't there just before noon, and appeared around 3 pm, floated for a while about 100 yards out, came in closer to the cove, flew short distances, perched, preened, and appeared to be tucking in for the night when I left at 3:45 pm (Sat, 11/29).

Sharon Aagaard
Bellevue WA
scormieraa001 at hotmail.com