[Tweeters] Yellow-billed Loon on Discovery Bay

John Gatchet jfgatchet at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 23:14:17 PST 2014

I have been searching for YELLOW-BILLED LOON from my yard with no success
for three years. Today, Bob Bagwell spotted one for me as he was looking
through my scope. Even though I did not find it, I did see it. We had an
extremely high tide here at Gardiner Beach and logs and large rocks were
washed up onto the road at the boat ramp due to the large rollers. The
weather may have contributed to the YELLOW-BILLED LOON being in the bay.

John F. Gatchet
Gardiner, WA