[Tweeters] No Lake Sammamish Pelican

Bob bobs at world-wide.com
Fri Nov 28 12:42:31 PST 2014

I also decided to stop by Lake Sammamish boat launch to see if I could find
the American White Pelican this morning. I visited between 8:30 AM and 9:30
AM this morning waiting for the rain to stop (or at least let up). I
finally left the car to venture out on one of the docks to get a better view
of the lake in my worn out gortex jacket and no rain pants and got soaked in
10 minutes. Best birds were a flock of 30 Bushtits and a displaying male
Ruby-crowned Kinglet when I was driving around in the car.

Stay dry!
Bob Schmidt
Bothell WA
Bobs at world hyphen wide dot com