[Tweeters] House Wren, John Wayne Marina.

bruce paige BBPaige at nikola.com
Thu Nov 27 19:06:04 PST 2014

I ran into a mixed species flock of small birds yesterday morning while walking around the marina grounds and among the Bushtits, Chestnut-backed Chickadees, both kinglets, and juncos, out popped 2 Hutton's Vireos which checked me over for a considerable time as I "squeaked". Then a very late chattering House Wren appeared and scolded vigorously until the whole flock moved further into the thicket. One always wonders what all is moving in those large bird flocks, of which you can only see and/or hear a few individuals.

See you out there,
Bruce Paige
Sequim

spruceak at yahoo.com