[Tweeters] Bird / Wildlife Photog Locations Question

Matt Schwartz drmlnd89 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 23:41:42 PST 2014

Greetings all, this is my first post to the list, though I've been reading Tweeters for almost a year now. On to my question...
I'm a hobbyist nature and bird / wildlife photographer. I have not really been to a lot of locations for wildlife photography yet...but I have found some fave locations such as Eide Rd, Samish Unit (aka West 90), Rawlins Rd, etc. I prefer these "wild" locations over developed parks, for photos. My question is, can anyone please suggest some locations similar to those listed, but which do not allow hunting? This is not a discussion, opinion, or commentary on hunting, so please do not treat it as such. The sole reason why I'm seeking good wildlife locations which do not allow hunting, is merely a safety issue on my part. That is the only reason, period. It is an issue is because I typically prefer to wear camo and be more concealed for my wildlife photos. Thus, obviously that is a bad idea where hunting is going on. If anyone has any location options that they wouldn't mind sharing, please let me know on, or off, the list. FYI, my primary targets as of now are: any birds, especially owls / raptors / waterfowl, as well as any mammals. As mentioned, I really like some of those locations listed earlier in my message, so if there are similar places, that would be great. Thanks for any advice.
 Matthew Schwartz
Lynnwood, WA
drmlnd89 at yahoo.com