[Tweeters] Deja Vu - arrier vs golden eagle at Sikes Lake

Mike Hamilton mikeham44 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 26 19:19:32 PST 2014

At Sikes Lake today, as the sun went below the western ridge, the juvenile golden eagle was again attacked by a juvenile northern harrier as he sauntered toward a foraging flock of Canada geese. I imagine this is a daily event.

Photos of this attack have been added to those of the previous attack on my website:

http://www.mikeham.biz

Also, I photographed a northern pigmy-owl at the Stillwater section of the Snoqualmie Valley Trail a few days ago. Today I saw another one at the Tolt-MacDonald Park in Carnation. Seen along the trail by the pond.

Mike Hamilton
Sammamish, WA
mikeham44 at comcast.net