[Tweeters] Need hummingbird ID help

joanna at isomedia.com joanna at isomedia.com
Wed Nov 26 15:28:40 PST 2014

My partner has gotten a few shots of the one I think is a black-chinned,
and now I'm not sure. It's very different from the other male at our
feeder, but there is so much variation in species coloring...

It will be a fun challenge this weekend to see if I can get definitive
pictures of both males and the female. And to test out my new heated
feeder, as we're expecting temps in the 20's this weekend.

Thanks for all the encouragement and ideas you all have shared with me off
list!
-Joanna