[Tweeters] Vancouver Lake Area 11-25

Ray rkorpi at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 26 08:54:04 PST 2014

Resending this post as it did not make it through in line with requests for Ridgefield-Vancouver sightings to be posted on both lists
RK

Made a fast trip out to Post Office and Vancouver Lake this morning.
Best bird was a female RED-BREASTED MERGANSER at Vancouver Lake in
among the large flock of Cormorants, gulls, and Common Mergs. Only
egret I saw at PO Lake was a Great, but there are scads of Canvasbacks
as reported. There were a couple of nice blackbird flocks on the way
out there as well--someone else was out this morning scoping those. The
one brief look I got did not reveal much.

I suspect the Snowy Egret will be around still--the west side of PO Lake is very hard to see from the end of the road.
RK

Ray Korpi

rkorpi at hotmail.com

Vancouver WA