[Tweeters] Admiralty Audubon Society CBC Dec 20, 2014

Paula Vanderheul pvanderheul at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 14:37:18 PST 2014

The East Jefferson County Admiralty Audubon Society CBC will be December
20, 2014.

The count circle includes Marrowstone Island, little Oak Bay and Mats Mats
Bay in Port Ludlow, Port Hadlock-Irondale Chimacum area, Anderson Lake and
all the east side of Discovery Bay from 101 up to McCurdy Point, all of
the strait bordering Ft Worden,
all of Port Townsend and PT Bay. We need volunteers to help with walking
and or biking the 7.5 Larry Scott Trail; Cape George, Ft Worden, Oak
Bay-Mats Mats Bay, and fill in with other team to help spot, count and
tally. All levels of birding experience are appreciated. We have a boat
party to count in the open bays if the weather permits.

For more information contact compiler Dan Waggoner danwags57 at gmail.com

Paula Vanderheul
pvanderheul at gmail.com
Port Hadlock WA