[Tweeters] vancouver/post office lake this morning

Ray rkorpi at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 25 09:24:12 PST 2014

Made a fast trip out to Post Office and Vancouver Lake this morning. Best bird was a female RED-BREASTED MERGANSER at Vancouver Lake in among the large flock of Cormorants, gulls, and Common Mergs. Only egret I saw at PO Lake was a Great, but there are scads of Canvasbacks as reported. There were a couple of nice blackbird flocks on the way out there as well--someone else was out this morning scoping those. The one brief look I got did not reveal much.

I suspect the Snowy Egret will be around still--the west side of PO Lake is very hard to see from the end of the road.
RK

Ray Korpi

rkorpi at hotmail.com

Vancouver WA