[Tweeters] Post Office Lake Snowy Egret continues (Clark Co)

Stefan Schlick greenfant at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 23 20:57:31 PST 2014

Stopped by Post Office Lake (my second attempt) this afternoon and had decent looks of the continuing Snowy Egret on the north end of the lake. The lake is plastered with waterfowl right now. I heard a repeatedly calling Eurasian Wigeon, but did not see it. Large numbers of Canvasback and a few Redhead continue as well.
I walked north along the defunct road, but had to walk around the washed out portions. I was certainly wondering if I was trespassing ...
Stefan SchlickHillsboro, OR