[Tweeters] Harris's Sparrow Burrows Road and Rusty Blackbird Brady Loop

Brad Waggoner wagtail24 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 08:52:01 PST 2014

Hi All,

I birded a few spot on my way back home after the morning of birding in
Ocean Shores with Randy Hill and Jim Danzenbaker. Of note was a HARRIS'S
SPARROW along Burrows Road. It was along the side of the road with
juncos and Golden-crowned Sparrows just east of the first Cranberry
field as one drives west, just a few hundred yards beyond Hogan Road.

Also, checking out the Brewer's Blackbird flock on the east end of the
Brady Loop, on a short spur road that goes near a dairy farm, I noted a
male RUSTY BLACKBIRD in the flock.

Cheers and good birding,
Brad Waggoner