[Tweeters] Mountain Chickadee at Browns Point this morning (Saturday)

william boyington wrboyington at msn.com
Sat Nov 15 14:13:02 PST 2014

Hi Tweeters,

Seen around 11:30 am today among a small group of birds, including other chickadees, in an ornamental pine tree with trimmed-off lower limbs that is located on the lawn of the park at Browns Point. Great looks from 5 -8 feet away, an attractive bird. The flock was moving from tree to tree in the lawn at that time. I thought that this might qualify as an unusual sighting. Not as good as a Mountain Plover, I guess.

Good birding,

Bill Boyington
Shoreline WA