[Tweeters] Stop electromagnetic war games over Olympic National Park and Forest

KATHLEEN BARKER kbarker715 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 13 15:32:48 PST 2014

Tweeters, I’ve been away, so forgive me if this has been posted.

If the below article about the potential to harm the birdlife of the Olympic Peninsula disturbs you, please contact

Greg Wahl - Environmental Coordinator
(360) 956-2375
gtwahl at fs.fed.us <mailto:gtwahl at fs.fed.us>

http://truth-out.org/news/item/27339-navy-plans-electromagnetic-war-games-over-national-park-and-forest-in-washington-state <http://truth-out.org/news/item/27339-navy-plans-electromagnetic-war-games-over-national-park-and-forest-in-washington-state>

Kathy Barker
Seattle