[Tweeters] Pacific Wren / Caryn / Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Tue Nov 11 08:49:11 PST 2014

Good cold morning, Tweeters!

Was just opening the door to chat with the hummer and heard quite a loud "chup, chup"... it was the little Pacific Wren (still hard for me to distinguish from the RC Kinglet call) stealing my attention away from the other little bird this cold morning. Then landing in the courtyard and heading to the front garden thru the sarcococca at the base of the deck - its usual route (when I see it). The wren has been around more than I have ever seen it in past years - most pleasant, albeit brief visitations. I just wish I could follow it to see where it's keeping warm.

Hummers have been quite brave - sitting on the feeder while I stood just 18" away telling her how beautiful she is and how brave.

Stay warm everybody!

Caryn / Wedgwood