[Tweeters] RFI on Long-billed Hawk Syndrome and perch tree re-identification

Barbara Deihl barbdeihl at comcast.net
Mon Nov 10 11:13:58 PST 2014

After staring at those branches surrounding that Long-billed Redtail and noting the cones were NOT like Doug fir cones, I realized the cones and needles looked a lot like spruce - anyone have a more exact ID of that tree?

Also, if any of you have any information about the LB Hawk condition and and experience with birds having it, I'd be real interested in hearing from you - other Tweets might, too.

Thanks.

Barb Deihl
barbdeihl at comcast.net