[Tweeters] tracking the rarities with Birdtrax

Gary Shugart gwshugart at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 10:39:17 PST 2014

Hi All: I reset the default to rarities on the county Birdtrax on our website (http://www.pugetsound.edu/academics/academic-resources/slater-museum/) and added more counties. The link is under Quicklinks. Clallam Co. is amazing. Working on adding all WA counties to the page. The Birdtrax links are on a Google sites page, so they can be bookmarked from there.
Gary Shugart, Slater Museum, Tacoma & Vashon Island