[Tweeters] Brambling Port Hadlock, Red Phalarope (8) Discovery Bay

John Gatchet jfgatchet at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 20:40:42 PST 2014

I drove over to Port Hadlock this morning and was able to see the
BRAMBLING. Dave Gluckman was there and got some great pictures.

>From my yard on Discovery Bay late this afternoon there were 8 RED

PHALAROPE. The bay was very calm. There was at least one HEERMANN'S GULL.
Two MARBLED MURRELET were easy to see on the calm waters. An alcid was
flying around the bay on Tuesday that was behaving in flight and upon
landing like an ANCIENT MURRELET, but I never got a look at it.

John F. Gatchet
Gardiner, WA