[Tweeters] Do you bird Yakima River Canyon?

Adam Sedgley sedge.thrasher at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 12:37:51 PST 2014

Forterra (formerly Cascade Land Conservancy) is working with partners on a
marketing plan for the Yakima River Canyon Scenic Byway, located on Highway
821 between Ellensburg and Yakima.

As part of developing the marketing plan, they are surveying people who
utilize the Canyon, and we have identified three main groups: flyfishers,
cyclists, and birders.

What are your travel habits, and where do you get your information about
birding in the canyon?

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YRCSBBirdingSurvey

I mean, who doesn't love taking surveys? It only takes four minutes: I just
took it myself.

Adam

-------

Adam Sedgley