[Tweeters] What to do with injured birds, SW Washington

Suzanne Staples marshwren at pondhouse.com
Tue Nov 4 15:55:49 PST 2014

The Wildlife Center of the North Coast is a bird hospital near Astoria,
Or. They have a pick- up station in Chinook, Wa. Phone # is 503-338-0331,
ask for Josh or Sharnelle. They do a great job and will work with you to
get the bird.

--

Suzanne Staples
Marshwren at pondhouse.com

"Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well being of
a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to
the wounds we inflict on our souls when we look away."
Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.