[Tweeters] What to do with a found baby bird?

Marc Hoffman tweeters at dartfrogmedia.com
Tue Nov 4 11:03:41 PST 2014

Amit's inquiry about an injured Chickadee prompted me to review the
PAWS website. They have an excellent flowchart to determine what to
do when you find a baby bird that appears lost, abandoned, or injured.

Unless you're well-organized about bookmarking URLs, I highly
recommend you print out this pdf and put it where you'll easily find
it (in your binoculars case, on the fridge, etc.):
http://www.paws.org/assets/Uploads/documents/found-wild-baby-bird.pdf

Always nice to see people caring about wildlife.

Marc Hoffman
Duvall, WA
http://www.SongbirdPhoto.com
mailto: tweeters at dartfrogmedia dot com