[Tweeters] Western Grebe

wong chupaflor at igc.org
Sun Nov 2 14:34:03 PST 2014

Hi all,

Don't know if it's already been mentioned that at least one WESTERN GREBE is hanging out at Green Lake in Seattle. I know that these birds have declined and have, in recent years, been rarely seen at Green Lake; nice find yesterday.

Many of our wintering ducks have arrived, some in fairly large numbers. I hope to post another report next week after I lead a trip there. If anyone is interested in specific birds seen yesterday at the lake, please let me know.

good birding,
isadora wong
seattle, wa
chupaflor at igc.org