[Tweeters] Crow Caucus / Hummer PS /Caryn / Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Sun Nov 2 07:34:41 PST 2014

Morning Tweeters -

Upon rising after my extra hour of sleep we could hear crow noise on steroids. They were all converging (as much as I could see) in a couple of trees on NE 92nd (? - North of me on 91st). I went over to investigate in my neighbors yard to see what they were crowing at to no avail. Perhaps an owl or a raccoon? Or were they planning their morning foray?

All quiet on the NE front now. Happy Daylight Savings Time! Go Hawks!!

Caryn / Wedgwood

PS. Also, the hummers have been jousting over territory at the feeders and have set up their regular perching posts. Wish I could tell if they were any of the ones that nested here.