[Tweeters] Edmonds Marsh 11-1-14

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 1 23:47:14 PDT 2014

Saturday (11/1) was All Saints' Day and a very good day at the marsh. Including both morning and afternoon visits, I saw dunlin, a Wilson's snipe, a juvie marsh wren, and several hummer skirmishes. One hummer buzzed me on its way to harass a rival.

The highlight of the day was a visit by a female northern harrier, which made several patrols over the marsh. I usually see a harrier at the marsh once a year.

Scroll down page 64 for photos and further narrative.

Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA