[Tweeters] Skagit Least Flycatcher, etc

Gary Bletsch garybletsch at yahoo.com
Sat May 31 18:19:50 PDT 2014

Dear Tweeters,

Besides the Least Flycatcher at Wiley Slough today (31 May 2014), an Eastern Kingbird was also there. I would have missed the kingbird, but, as I was leaving, a swarm of Tree Swallows chased it across the pond right to me.

Other good birds today included two Western Grebes at March Point, at least 7 Purple Martins at Ship Harbor, and a Yellow-headed Blackbird at the West Ninety. Willow Flycatchers were fitz-bewing and witting at several places today as well.

Yours truly,

Gary Bletsch