[Tweeters] Has anyone seen the Pine Siskins?

Jana Henderson janahen95 at gmail.com
Sun May 25 19:51:10 PDT 2014

Has anyone seen the Pine Siskins? We live in Puyallup and they usually
always arrive early-mid April and there are still no signs of them. They
usually always beat the Goldfinches in arriving and the Goldfinches have
probably been here well over a month now. This is for sure a first for us
in not seeing them like this. I contacted TAS too and the person who
responded from the office said a book club was going to be meeting so would
ask them. There must not have been much of a response in any of them
saying they had 'cause she did not email me back that any had been seen.
Everything appears to be normal around here with the other birds though.
Those being many woodpeckers, Chickadees, Juncos, Song Sparrow,
Red-breasted Nuthatch, Stellar's Jays, and Brown Creeper on occasion (that
one though could be here more just does not catch the eye with how well it
blends in with the trees).

Jana Henderson,
Puyallup, WA