[Tweeters] Yesterday AM @ Discovery Park

Michael Fleming michaelfleming01 at gmail.com
Fri May 23 05:21:50 PDT 2014

Yesterday I birded for approx. 4 hours at Discovery Park spending
about half the time on trails around the Visitor's Center and the
other half near the West Point Lighthouse.
Near the Visitor's Center were a few WARBLING VIREOS and WILSON'S
WARBLERS along with some singing SWAINSON'S THRUSH and PACIFIC-SLOPE
FLYCATCHERS. Also there we a pair of WESTERN TANAGERS and a calling
HUTTON'S VIREO in the same area.
Just off-shore at the West Point Lighthouse were a pair of MARBLED
MURRELETS, several RHINOCEROS AUKLETS and in the brush to the east of
the lighthouse was an ORANGE-CROWNED WARBLER.

Cheers and Good Birding;

Michael Fleming
Ballard, Washington
michaelfleming01 AT gmail.com