[Tweeters] Resources for raising trumpeter swan cygnets needed

Martha Jordan martha.jordan at outlook.com
Thu May 22 08:47:33 PDT 2014

Once again this summer I will be working to raise a brood of trumpeter swan cygnets for release to the wild – this year in eastern Oregon.
This is a note to ask the group if you know of anyone who may be interested in fostering a brood of trumpeter swan cygnets this summer. My usual resources are not available and I am looking for options. For details on what this requires please e-mail if off list. You must have some land, be willing to keep them until about mid-September when they will be released to the wild in another state.

Please note that my e-mail address has changed:
martha at trumpeterswansociety.org or for the tweeters list: martha.jordan at outlook.com

Thanks.

Martha Jordan
Everett, WA