[Tweeters] a better alarm clock

Josh Hayes coralliophila at live.com
Wed May 21 14:13:05 PDT 2014

I was awakened this morning about five minutes before 6 AM (which is my usual time) by a VERY LOUD warbler foraging in the volunteer scrubby cherry trees outside my window, and I snapped awake, realizing that for my yard, it was a FOY Wilson's Warbler. And it was cooperative as hell: let me put my glasses on, and skittered around in those shrubs for about five minutes, not ten feet away, before whizzing off to a just-remembered appointment. Happy almost Summer, I guess!

-Josh Hayes in Licton Springs
coralliophila at live dot com