[Tweeters] County Yearlist Project update available at WA Birder

Dianna Moore dlmoor2 at coastaccess.com
Tue May 20 14:53:22 PDT 2014

My apologies to those interested in the county lists; Grays Harbor County
is not up-to-date thanks to a glitch with my computer. I just got it back
from the shop an hour ago and will be doing my very best to update the list
asap. I can tell you it is a very strange feeling to be entirely without a
computer for a week! Very traumatic....

Dianna Moore
Ocean Shores