[Tweeters] Magnuson Park chat, etc.

Jeffrey Bryant jbryant_68 at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 14:02:51 PDT 2014

Late this morning I stopped at Magnuson Park, after a quick visit to the Fill, where the highlights were the continuing Blue-winged Teal and a (non-yellow-breasted) chat with Connie Sidles.  The Magnuson Yellow-breasted Chat was very vocal, but excruciatingly hard to pinpoint visually in a willow/cottonwood thicket at the southWEST corner of soccer field #5.  also in the eastern Washington vein, I had a Mourning Dove flying over the wetlands, towards Promontory Point.

jeff Bryant
seattle
jbryant_68 AT yahoo