[Tweeters] Ocean Shores Wandering Tattlers

Rod Gilbert rodgilbert1 at comcast.net
Sat May 17 21:55:33 PDT 2014

Tweets,

Many thanks to John Gatchet for the report of Wandering Tattlers at Ocean
Shores the yesterday. I went out today to try and relocate them (life list
thing) and spotted one at the very end of the jetty where John described.
It then flew back towards the mainland in front of the three homes east of
the parking area where the rock wall follows the road to the STP. I saw a
total of four at one time. A few photos are here:

http://www.pbase.com/rodg/inbox

Rod Gilbert
Olympia