[Tweeters] RE: Yellow-breasted Chat at Willow Grove (Cowlitz County)

jeffjendro at aol.com jeffjendro at aol.com
Fri May 16 09:17:26 PDT 2014

Subsequent to Russ Koppendrayer's post about the Yellow-breasted Chat I thought to try for it this morning. Pulled up to the spot suggested by Russ's post at about 8:15 AM and heard a very vocal bird that sounded similar to the recording. Hearing impaired - not good at heard birds. Within minutes Anne Kahle drove up and we started searching a small tree amongst the blackberries where we saw motion. The bird flew to different bushes and perched up where we both got definitive views. County life bird for both of us

Jeff Jendro
Longview, WA
jeffjendro at aol.com