[Tweeters] Idaho and Utah bird photos

Joseph Higbee jvhigbee at hotmail.com
Fri May 16 09:09:24 PDT 2014

I went to Bruneau sand dunes near Mountain Home, Idaho on the way down. Then on to Bear River MBR and Antelope Island in Utah. On the way back I went by Camas Prairie Centennial Marsh in Idaho.

Birding was slow every place. It’s almost as if migration has been called off this year. I’m noticing the same thing in my yard here at home.

I did get some photos I really wanted, the Snowy Egret and the Northern Waterthrush, and several that I am pleased with. I put them on Flickr this time. I thought that, having had the account for several years, I ought to give it a try. The new site seems to work fine, now we’ll see if I can link to it properly.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/21876608@N02/sets/72157644278742848/

Joseph Higbee
Spanaway, WA
Mailto: jvhigbee at hotmail.com