[Tweeters] Magnuson Chat - Yes 7-8am 5/14

Doug Schurman doug at bodyresults.com
Wed May 14 09:09:53 PDT 2014

The Yellow-breasted Chat was chatting it up this morning while Joe Sweeney and I were there from 7-8am and perched in good viewing positions. The bird seem to stop vocalizing at around 8am and I did not hear it any more until I left around 8:15 but I suspect it was still right there in the dense vegetation.

The Chat was making a wide variety of sounds including portions of a Steller’s Jay and American Robin that sounded spot on.

Good birding to all

Doug Schurman

NE Seattle