[Tweeters] Lazuli Bunting at Butyl Creek

Ed Newbold ednewbold1 at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 15:09:05 PDT 2014

Hi all,

At the risk of pestering you all with useless Butyl Creek sightings, just had a male Lazuli Bunting land at the creek.  I went in search of my camera and he wasn't there when I got back, so I had to console myself with 15 shots of a really nice Wilson's Warbler, but what a gorgeous guy the Lazulli was, and the first male we've had at the creek.

Best,

Ed Newbold  Butyl Creek is our 15 ft. recirculating creek on residential Beacon Hill