[Tweeters] House Wren at Discovery Park today

Penny Rose rosebirding at comcast.net
Sat May 10 15:44:58 PDT 2014

Today I led a group of 15 intrepid birders from my North Seattle Community College Migration Class at Discovery Park. 60 species seen but most notably was a House Wren at the Utah Wetlands He was singing continually, as well as inspecting each and every Purple Martin gourd. The Utah Wetlands are located in the center of the park north of Discovery Park Boulevard (formerly known as Utah Avenue), just north west of the historic stables. The road is closed to vehicle traffic but is readily accessible by foot from the South or North Parking lots.

Penny Rose
Ballard, Washington
drongo43 at yahoo.com