[Tweeters] Black-throated Gray, Western Tanager and others

Joseph Higbee jvhigbee at hotmail.com
Thu May 8 10:45:28 PDT 2014

I just put the rest of the birds I have photographed in the yard recently on pbase. Also a moth I need identified if someone would be so kind.?

I haven’t been able to catch the Yellow Warbler but have seen him a couple of times. Things have slowed for now but will pick up as the month continues.

Meanwhile, I need a change of scenery so next week I am headed to Utah to investigate Antelope Island. I will also do Bear River MBR and Salt Creek WMA before coming home.

http://www.pbase.com/jvhigbee/001_current

Joseph Higbee
Spanaway, WA
Mailto: jvhigbee at hotmail.com