[Tweeters] American bittern at M Street

Brien Meilleur brienm at live.com
Mon May 5 17:01:26 PDT 2014

Hi Tweets,
I made several stops in south King County this morning. Other than the periodic downpours, it was fun but nothing really out of the ordinary. I did have an American bittern between the two ponds at M Street, which were pretty full. I've found Bittern from time-to-time in the area, but infrequently...this is the first time I've seen one at this location. Six shorebird species totaled at 5 stops, including one Semipalmated plover at S. 285th St off of 68th Ave. S.
Good birding,
Brien Meilleur
Lake Forest Park
brienm at live.com