[Tweeters] Wilson's Phalarope at Kent 204th St

Eric Stahlfeld stahlfelde at aol.com
Thu May 1 17:15:17 PDT 2014

This afternoon there was a breeding-plumaged female Wilson's Phalarope on the south side of 204th Street in Kent. Also at least two Solitary sandpipers, a Snipe, many Least and at least one Western Sandpiper, and several Yellowlegs, all Greater that I could tell. The two Solitary's were maybe thirty yards from the road, but I also saw what appeared to be two more towards the south looking down from up by the cemetery, but that was a little too far to be positive.

Eric Stahlfeld
Burien, WA 98166