[Tweeters] Woodland Bottoms - Prairie Falcon

Russ Koppendrayer russkope at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 16:13:01 PDT 2014

Hi Tweeters,

About 1:15 this afternoon (1/31/14) there was a PRAIRIE FALCON on a pole at
the end of Guild Spur Rd in the Woodland Bottoms. This bird may well have
been skulking around the area all winter as I also recorded this species on
12/1/13 and 3/8/14 in the same general area.

Also of note today were my Cowlitz FOY CINNAMON TEAL near the south end of
Dike Rd in the Bottoms and a singing FOY COMMON YELLOWTHROAT along Ditch #6
in west Longview.

Russ Koppendrayer
Longview, WA